Charles & Kamilla Lundall
+27 (0)82 597 8042
086 695 1514
+27 (0)82 597 8042
188 Camellia ave
PO Box 73713
Spacious grounds with neat, lush trimmed lawns, a large pool, double wooden-door garages, for guest use on request, and a deep verge with mature trees are situated on a large suburban stand, set back off the street, in the neat Tshwane suburb of Murrayfield, with easy access to the N4/N1. Very good security measures are in place with the entire perimeter walled, with electric fencing, automatic night lighting and ample secure parking. All these compliment the lovely warm hospitality which awaits guests inside
Inside a lovely warm ambience has been created - relaxed yet attentive.
The entrance and reception area are decorated with a combination of good quality wooden, contemporary items, African wall masks and very unique collectable items.
The cosy lounge is furnished with quality leather couches and wing back chairs with scatters, coffee table, large DSTV, sound centre, books, gas heater, fireplace and standing fan. Moving on to the covered patio, views to the pool and BBQ facility can be enjoyed on the patio suite with high backed chairs on comfortable cushions.
Breakfast is served in an attractive, bistro style room with signature white lime washed tables and high backed chairs, buffet side tables in matching style.
- DuDu Lodge has 6 rooms (incl. one single)
- 3 in each wing off the central public areas
- Various configurations
- 2 en suite plus 2 share 1 bathroom in each wing
- robes available on request for shared bathrooms
- Towels are attractively presented on storage caddy in each room which includes pool towels
- All rooms are decorated in same style
- The use of lime washed furniture, which include slatted headboards and matching side tables with drawer and a door
- Wooden slatted hospitality station and storage units house the cafetiere, beverage tins, sachets and wrapped cookies
- Reading material, a hairdryer, shoe polish tin, waste basket, electronic safe, generous wooden hangers, oil heaters, portable fans and bedside lamp complete the picture
- room info folder including paper and pen, with emergency numbers gives information on the where and when
- The use of neutral colour bed linen, emphasize the wall decorations
- Larger corner rooms have desks, chairs and a swivel dressing mirror all with desk lamp
- All rooms have wall to wall carpeting for added comfort
- Fax, printing and email facilities are available
- We also have an outsourced chauffeur service for all your transport needs
- There are approximately 160 restaurants in a 6 km radius from DuDu Lodge
- Smoking is not allowed inside but outside
Please contact us for rates and room availablility